Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Kyle Takes a Stand

I'm making Kyle's stand out of a rock and some Apoxy Sculpt.  Kyle has a hollow metal tube in his leg, and his stand will contain a metal rod to secure him to the base.  You can learn more about Apoxy Sculpt here.



Here is a shot of the stand in progress from the back. The rock will be nicely hidden once I'm finished and add a bit of weight to make this stand more substantial. Right now the main point is to build a base I can add to and get the metal rod nice and solid in the Apoxy sculpt.
Oops...forgot to upright this pic, but you get the idea. I'll add more rock and ground (as apoxy) later to have what he's standing on make sense.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks for visiting this blog and sharing your thoughts!